Service that keeps people coming back
Hotel Casa Antigua offers many fine services during your stay in Antigua Guatemala. It is our service that keeps people coming back year after year. Even though we are not a 5-star hotel building, we try to maintain a 5-star hotel service at budget price. Please let us know of any special wishes and we will do our best to fulfill them. We also offer special services for weddings, anniversaries and other special occasions.
Hotel Casa Antigua offers the following services:
- 22 room historical property, all with private bath & cable TV
- 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
- Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel. Airport pickups for $37
- Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms and hotel common areas
- Free high speed Internet terminal in the hotel lobby
- Free coffee
- Free bottled water stations
- Breakfast at your request for an additional charge ($5/person)
- Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
- Laundry service & Bag storage
- Daily maid service
- Spanish classes & Translation services
- Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
- 3 gardens, all with fountains & sitting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
- Large rooftop terrace with great views
- Wedding, honeymoon, anniversary & special occasion services
- Meeting places for large groups
- Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
- CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
- Typical Store for any gifts you may want to take home to family or friends
- For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
- Free limited parking, reservation is required
We offer 22 very comfortable and clean hotel rooms. All with beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture and fabrics and many with antiques with lots of history. All our hotel rooms have cable TV, Wi-fi and new anti-stress beds. There are many antique items dating back several hundred years throughout the hotel. If you have a large group, we are your hotel. We offer 58 separate hotel beds with a total capacity of 93 people. If your group is even larger, between all our Antigua hotels, we have a total of 150 rooms and can accommodate up to 500 people. Even if your group is split between a few of our hotels, you would never be more than a 3 minute walk from the rest of your group, since our hotels are very close to each other and very centrally located to the central park of Antigua. Also, if your group is interested in meal plans, we can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37 (1 to 3 people, $8 /person extra). Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your arrival time, flight number, airline name and from what city you are arriving.
Cancellation policy: Three days. A reservation should be canceled 72 hours in advance before the check in time. Otherwise, for any late cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the 1st night.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks and credit cards. If paying with credit card there is a surcharge. The online booking service has a 3rd party commission built into the price.